FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-insulated versatile proof/hot cabinet. Use as an all purpose proofer or a moving air proofer for delicate products, as well as a holding cabinet to keep prepared foods at serving temperatures.
- Powerful, yet efficient, heating system maintains the right combination of heat and humidity to properly proof or hold products.
- 2000 watt cabinet holds foods at up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit; proofing with 960 watts allows for temperatures of 80 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit, with relative humidity of 95%.
- Body constructed of non-corrosive, hi-tensile aluminum for strength and ease of mobility.
- Field reversible Lexan door allows for viewing products. Perimeter door gasket minimizes heat loss. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
- Magnetic latch secures door during transport.
- Wire angle ledge pan supports hold 18" x 26" or 12" x 20" pans on 3" centers.
- Controls accessible without opening door; allows adjustment without interrupting process.
- Slanted control panel has easy-to-read thermometer; entire power assembly removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Integral drip trough on front keeps traffic area dry, safer.
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
- We ship to all registered U.S. Post Office commercial and residential addresses throughout the US. and to all international locations outside the U.S.A. that are serviced by Federal Express ®.
- Shipping charges are calculated to charge only for actual discounted carrier shipping costs. Charges are calculated using our distribution center in Ohio as the point of origin.
- Freight charges are automatically calculated for your order and the price is quoted at the time of your checkout.
- Freight costs include a lift gate and delivery notification at no additional cost.
Click here for more information about Restaurant Equippers' shipping and freight policy.
If you need to expedite your order, discuss other delivery options, or make payment by phone rather than using our secure website, call 800-235-3325 during normal business hours for assistance.