Solid top chest freezer with foamed lid and soft closing mechanism to ensure gentle lid closure. Internal and external structure in white painted steel. NSF basket, vertical basket divider, NSF thermometer and lock included as standard. Defrost water drain with plug for easy cleaning.
R290 refrigerant gas for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3).
The temperature range is -15 degrees Fahrenheit to 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
ETL safety and sanitation listed for US and Canada.
Equipped with NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Temperature range of -15 to +10 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) - CFC and HCFC free.
- Low energy consumption.
- Mechanical control panel with adjustable temperature.
- Included as standard 1 NSF certified temperature gauge and 1 NSF certified basket (including one vertical divider) durable and reliable for safety in food storage.
- Removable rubber bumper guards.
- Bottom drain with plug for easy interior cleaning and defrost water discharge.
- Foamed lid for best insulation and product robustness.
- Soft closing lid mechanism.
- Static condenser.
- Exterior and interior finish in white painted steel.
- Locking lid and key protect the contents of the unit.
- Mounted on heavy-duty casters, two locking to keep unit in place but allows position adjusting.
- We ship to all registered U.S. Post Office commercial and residential addresses throughout the US. and to all international locations outside the U.S.A. that are serviced by Federal Express ®.
- Shipping charges are calculated to charge only for actual discounted carrier shipping costs. Charges are calculated using our distribution center in Ohio as the point of origin.
- Freight charges are automatically calculated for your order and the price is quoted at the time of your checkout.
- Freight costs include a lift gate and delivery notification at no additional cost.
Click here for more information about Restaurant Equippers' shipping and freight policy.
If you need to expedite your order, discuss other delivery options, or make payment by phone rather than using our secure website, call 800-235-3325 during normal business hours for assistance.