The Turbo-Air Advantage
With Turbo-Air's Automatic Condenser Cleaner, no maintenance is required on the condenser for 3 years saving time, money, and repair costs. Click below to see the Turbo Air Automatic Condenser Cleaner in action!
Standard Condenser after use.
Automatic Condenser Cleaner
COMPARE that to standard condensers must be cleaned every 30-90 days!
(Repair service costs from $200-$500)
"Dirty condenser coils are the main reason for service calls"
- Manufacturer Warranty Void
- Stored Goods Lost
- Compressor Life Decreased
- Energy Efficiency Reduced
- Health Inspection Failed
Automatic Condenser Cleaner only from Turbo-Air
3 YEARS NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED
Click below to see the Turbo-Air Automatic Condenser Cleaner in action!
Truly Free Shipping
Exclusive No Lift Gate or Call Ahead Charges.
In addition to free standard shipping charges, "Free Shipping" includes free "Liftgate" and "Call Ahead" service for common carrier shipments, a Restaurant Equippers Exclusive. Shipping charges are calculated on all items and then charges for the "Free Shipping" item(s) are deducted as a discount.
"Free Shipping" is restricted to addresses within the contiguous U.S. (i.e. excludes orders to Alaska, Hawaii, military APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories and International addresses.) Restaurant Equippers reserves the right to select the shipping method on all "Free Shipping" items. For items to restricted addresses, contact Restaurant Equippers via phone or chat for a shipping quote. Expedited shipping, while not a free option, may also be available. Standard shipping charges will be deducted from expedited shipping charges on free shipping items. Please contact us if you need this or other services.
Energy Star Certified
Save Energy - Save Money
Restaurants use about 2.5 times more energy per square foot than other commercial buildings. And most commercial kitchen appliances are energy intensive. You have the potential to save money in two ways by using ENERGY STAR qualified products.
- We ship to all registered U.S. Post Office commercial and residential addresses throughout the US. and to all international locations outside the U.S.A. that are serviced by Federal Express ®.
- Shipping charges are calculated to charge only for actual discounted carrier shipping costs. Charges are calculated using our distribution center in Ohio as the point of origin.
- Freight charges are automatically calculated for your order and the price is quoted at the time of your checkout.
- Freight costs include a lift gate and delivery notification at no additional cost.
Click here for more information about Restaurant Equippers' shipping and freight policy.
If you need to expedite your order, discuss other delivery options, or make payment by phone rather than using our secure website, call 800-235-3325 during normal business hours for assistance.