Made in USA
Hot Food Tables
Wet Bath Steam Table Top
- 20 gauge, stainless steel
- Die-stamped openings - 12” x 20”
- Poly carving board - 7”W x 1/2” thick with 18 gauge stainless steel support shelf and die-stamped brackets
Wet Bath Steam Table Liner
- 18 gauge, stainless steel - 8” deep
- 1” cast brass drain and valve in wet bath
Wet Bath Steam Table Body & Interior Shelf
- 20 gauge, 430 Series stainless steel body
- 20 gauge, 430 Series stainless steel undershelf
- 430 Series stainless steel tubular legs with adjustable plastic feet
Wet Bath Steam Table Controls
- Natural or Propane, as specified
- Gas safety pilots standard
- Gas pressure regulator furnished in each unit
- Burners controlled by adjustable valve
Product Ratings and Reviews
Add a Review 0
out of 5
- We ship to all registered U.S. Post Office commercial and residential addresses throughout the US. and to all international locations outside the U.S.A. that are serviced by Federal Express ®.
- Shipping charges are calculated to pay only for our Company's actual discounted carrier shipping costs. Charges are calculated using our distribution center in Ohio as the point of origin.
- Freight charges are automatically calculated for your order and the price is quoted at the time of your checkout.
- Freight costs include a lift gate and delivery notification at no additional cost.
Click here for more information about Restaurant Equippers' shipping and freight policy.
If you need to expedite your order, discuss other delivery options, or make payment by phone rather than using our secure website, call 800-235-3325 during normal business hours for assistance.