How to re-calibrate:
- Take the battery out of the thermometer.
- Wait 5 seconds or more.
- Put the battery back into the thermometer.
- The thermometer automatically re-calibrates and takes all human error out of the equation.
- The chef can verify calibration with an ice bath or boiling water
Product Ratings and Reviews
Add a Review 0
out of 5
- We ship to all registered U.S. Post Office commercial and residential addresses throughout the US. and to all international locations outside the U.S.A. that are serviced by Federal Express ®.
- Shipping charges are calculated to pay only for our Company's actual discounted carrier shipping costs. Charges are calculated using our distribution center in Ohio as the point of origin.
- Freight charges are automatically calculated for your order and the price is quoted at the time of your checkout.
- Freight costs include a lift gate and delivery notification at no additional cost.
Click here for more information about Restaurant Equippers' shipping and freight policy.
If you need to expedite your order, discuss other delivery options, or make payment by phone rather than using our secure website, call 800-235-3325 during normal business hours for assistance.