Reach in refrigerators and freezers are found in nearly every foodservice establishment. They offer a great way to store items needed to last for an extended day-part, but are typically placed conveniently near the production staff for easy access.
Top Mount Compressors
Top mount units have their compressor mounted at the top of the cabinet.
- Breathes cleaner air from higher in the kitchen.
- Bottom shelf is closer to the ground for easier access
- Highest shelf is more accessible
Bottom Mount Compressors
Bottom mount units have their compressor mounted at the bottom of the cabinet.
- Compressors draw in air from the bottom of unit, which is typically not as clean.
- Easier to operate for taller individuals that may have a hard time reaching the bottom of the cabinet.