3 WAYS TO SHOP
- CALL - Order from our catalog toll free 800-325-2235 or fax 877-235-1721
- VISIT - Convenient Warehouse Stores
- SHOP - Order 24/7 at equippers.com
BULK WAREHOUSE PRICES
- Aisle after aisle of Equipment, Smallwares and Supplies!
- We carry name brands along with special buys and factory buyouts to save you even more.
NON-COMMISSIONED PRODUCT SPECIALISTS
- Experienced restaurant equipment specialists help you buy and save!
FREE STORE PICKUP / FAST DELIVERY
- Get it Now! Pick it up today or immediate discounted shipping on most items.
- Our discounted shipping fees include lift gate and delivery notification.
Shop our Warehouse Stores
Aisle after aisle of equipment, smallwares, and supplies
In the early 1960's Morris Dach, a successful restaurateur for over 20 years, began buying and selling used restaurant equipment to help friends in the foodservice business. He loved helping them start and expand their businesses and developed relationships that lasted for decades. In 1966 Morris opened a Warehouse Store in Columbus, Ohio offering foodservice equipment and supplies direct to operators throughout the area. Knowing what his foodservice operators needed, Morris purchased products in huge bulk lots rather than simply filling individual customer orders. By warehousing huge inventories in his Restaurant Equippers Warehouse Store, Morris eliminated traditional industry lead times, providing new and used products, available immediately, at low prices normally available only to large chains. Restaurant Equippers soon became known as The Largest Restaurant Equipment Warehouse Store in the Midwest as well as a highly trusted national mail order supplier providing low prices to food service operators nationwide. Restaurant Equippers continues to grow and expand nationally. Morris' family continues to lead the company. The Restaurant Equippers team is dedicated to providing more trusted and dependable everyday low prices and special bargains than anyone in the industry.
Whether you're purchasing in our Warehouse Stores in Columbus, Detroit, or Greater Philadelphia, on the phone with our Nationwide Order Office (800-235-3325), or online at Equippers.com, we make your shopping experience easy.
Restaurant Equippers is a privately owned business serving the food service industry for over 50 years. We keep prices low by buying in huge lots and eliminating unnecessary frills: no commissioned salespeople or glossy catalogs… no design services… Just food service equipment & supplies at low warehouse prices available for immediate store pickup or delivery.
With over 300,000 sq ft of Inventory, a large and experienced staff, and helpful catalog distributed to food service operators nationwide, Restaurant Equippers is one of the largest equipment and supply businesses in the industry, providing fast and trusted service to a growing legion of hundreds of thousands of loyal food service operators.
What our Customers Say
At Restaurant Equippers we provide service to a growing legion of customers who include independent food service operators, large and small restaurant and hotel chains, hospitals, fire stations, public and private school systems, truck stops, diners, pizza shops, food trucks, concessionaires, bars, caterers and chefs, bowling alleys, golf courses, convenience stores, park & recreation centers, nursing homes, and the general public.
Many of our customers have been shopping with us for decades.
Read what some of our customers have had to say:
- "This is our second order from you. A month or two ago we received 12 barstools from you and we were simply ecstatic about your great service and prices!"
- -- Grumpys, Springfield, MO
- "I had an unreliable internet connection, so I just called in my order. Thank you for your assistance. Please pass along my appreciation of the website/live chat option on your website. I love that I can be on 3 phone lines, looking at your products and talking directly with someone at your company. I truly appreciate that convenience."
- -- The Melting Pot, Chattanooga, TN
- "I got everything and I am impressed with the great service and value. I am very happy and will recommend you to others. Thanks!"
- -- Raphael’s Tavern, Erie, PA
- "I stopped into the Columbus store for the first time and I was taken aback by the fantastic customer service – from the front door all the way to the loading dock. I bought a freezer and everyone was so helpful. It was a great experience. I will be back to buy my cooler. AAA++++"
- -- Mootz Run, Alexandria, OH
- "I am writing this letter to express my appreciation for the professionalism of your team in servicing me during the purchase and particularly the delivery of equipment I purchased from your business this month. First of all, your salesperson Lisa was most resourceful in assisting me and my partner...She took the time and answered our questions. She researched to make sure we were getting the right product for the intended use. ... Your staff and service have solidified me as an on-going customer. Thank you very much."
- -- Louisiana Creole Gumbo Restaurant, Detroit MI
- "Your staff has exceeded my expectations in this business. The process of ordering, shipping, and returns has all been excellent. I will certainly recommend your company to many other business owners."
- -- Hot Off The Grill Catering, Benson NC
- "Your salespeople were extremely helpful, knowledgeable about the equipment, and went out of their way to help me define my needs for a specific project I am working on."
- -- Minuteman Pizza, Columbus OH
- "I commend you for having such highly motivated, efficient, and customer-oriented people on your staff. I am a new customer. After a 2 ½ hour drive in 96-degree heat, I had the pleasant surprise when I arrived at your store. The sales person who helped us was pleasant, efficient, and a great guide to your products. [Minutes later], all of our items were waiting on the loading dock for us.
I was in the corporate world for a long time as an executive with over 135 administrative assistants reporting to my organization; I would have been proud and fortunate to have your sales person on my staff. She made me feel as if I were the most important person she had helped all day.
I will definitely be a long-time customer of yours… and I also plan to tell others about your fine company.
- -- Zion Christian Retreat and Nature Center, Flushing OH
We'd love to hear from you about your experience with us at our Warehouse Store, on the phone with our Nationwide Order Center, or online at Equippers.com!