Restaurant Equippers strives to make your shopping experience as effective as possible whether purchasing in our Warehouse Stores, phoning our Nationwide Order Center, ordering at Equippers.com or returning an item.
Whenever a Return is Desired
First Contact our Customer Service Department for Assistance
We will help make your return fast and simple.
NO HASSLE GUARANTEE on Stocked Items
If you change your mind for any reason, you may return any unused items still in their original, unopened packaging for full refund or product exchange within 30 days of original purchase when the following conditions are met.
- Phone 800-235-3325 to receive your RMA Number and obtain instructions for making your return from our Customer Service Specialist.
- Return the unused item(s) in its original packaging with all accessories, components and paperwork included, following all instructions provided by your Customer Service Specialist.
- Unless you have arranged with Customer Service to personally return the item(s) to one of our Warehouse Stores, ship to the address shown on your Return ID Ticket.
- Make certain you enter your RMA Number onto your Return ID Ticket (printed as a part of your original invoice) and include it with your item(s) being returned.
- You may be charged a re-stocking fee of 20% or more if the instructions listed above are not followed.
- Items returned without contacting obtaining and indicating a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) may make it impossible to identify your return and issue you your refund.
- Unless your item arrived damaged, defective or in error you will be responsible for both the original shipping charges as well as return shipping charges, although you can avoid return shipping charges by delivering the item(s) in person to one of our warehouse stores.
- Items not carried in REI inventory may be subject to the manufacturers' return policies. (includes Special Ordered and Custom made items as well as items shipped direct from the manufacturer)