Refrigeration & Ice
Refrigeration & Ice
Keeping things cool can be one of the most challenging aspects of any restaurant or foodservice operation. A problem with your refrigeration equipment can be disastrous for your business. Having good commercial reach-in refrigerators and freezers is at the core of almost all food service businesses. But refrigerated equipment comes in many other varieties that are very common. You may need refrigerated prep tables or equipment stands. Refrigerated glass door merchandisers give you a way to show your products to your customers attractively. And bar refrigeration needs are even more specialized, including bottle coolers, back bar refrigeration, kegerators, and beer taps. And don't forget the ice machine! A quality commercial ice maker and bin are a must to keep your customers happy. Fortunately, you can find what you need, all in one place.
Recommended in Refrigeration & Ice
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: 412220DFBerg BDVACM-200 Stainless Steel Vertical Open Merchandiser 39-3/8"W$4,289.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: BER030Berg BERS27 8 Pan 1-Door Sandwich Prep Table 27-1/2"W$987.00
- PRICE BREAKSKU: GA0996Berg SF58V 22 cu. ft. 1-Door Bottom Mount Reach-In Freezer 30-1/2"WRating:80%$1,199.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: BER032Berg BERS48 12 Pan 2-Door Sandwich Prep Table 48-1/4"W$1,487.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: BER060Berg BERU27R 7.15 cu. ft. 1-Door Undercounter Refrigerator 27-1/2"W$1,099.00
- SKU: ESS237Berg BD-750 23.7 cu. ft. Split Top Chest Freezer 81-3/4"W$999.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: BER037Berg BERMS60 24 Pan 2-Door Mega-Top Sandwich Prep Table 60-1/4"W$2,299.00
REFRIGERATION EQUIPMENT & ICE MACHINES FOR EVERY NEED
If there’s one piece of restaurant equipment every kitchen has, it's commercial refrigeration. Reliable refrigeration and freezing are must-haves to preserve your food and ingredients and keep your customers safe from foodborne illnesses. Reach-in and walk-in refrigerators and freezers are the most common ways to keep food cool, but if space is a concern, undercounter and worktop refrigerators and freezers can come in handy. Refrigerated prep tables are fantastic pieces of equipment for restaurants to put together sandwiches, wraps, pizzas, and other delicious creations. Different food service establishments require specialized refrigeration. Bars need ways to keep beer bottles cold and on hand for bartenders using bottle coolers and back bar coolers; kegerators and beer taps are also must-haves for bars. No ice cream shop can survive without ice cream freezers and dipping cabinets to make sure their frozen confection stays at the perfect temperature. Deli cases, merchandisers, and sushi cases give you an attractive and easily accessible way to show off your products to your customers and keep the food at a safe temperature. And don’t forget the ice! Ice machines and ice bins keep your customer’s drinks cold. Find the right size to keep up with the demands of your business.