- Electric countertop fryers
- 30 lb. capacity
- Two 15 lb. pots
- Double pot
- Stainless steel tank
- 24"W x 24"D x 16-3/8"H
- 2-year warranty
- Power cord not included
Star 530TF 30 lb. 208/240V Electric Countertop Fryer 24"W
Electric Countertop Fryer (twin pot) fryers offer tremendous frying flexibility with two independent kettles. Fry fish and french fries simultaneously without taste transfer, plus conserve energy during non-peak hours by turning off one kettle.
Star’s twin pot electric fryers feature all stainless steel construction. Two separate control housings with indicator lights, adjustable snap-action thermostat, hi-limit safety thermostat and immersion type elements are standard.
Features / Benefits
- Star-Max 30Ib. twin pot electric fryer offers excellent frying
flexibility with two independent 15Ib. kettles. Dual kettles
eliminate taste transfer and conserve energy during non-peak
- Model 530TF is rated at 11,500 watts and can fry 64 pounds of
french fries per hour. Our economy model 530TEF is rated at
9,200 watts and can fry 50 pounds of french fries per hour.
- Removable 15 lb. nickel plated steel kettles are standard for easy
straining of oils.
- Independent temperature control for each kettle provide optimum
- All stainless steel construction and front panel for long lasting
attractive appearance and ease of cleaning.
- Immersion-type tubular heating elements provide even heat
distribution and swing up making cleaning a snap.
- Snap-action thermostat ranges from 200°F to 375°F and
provides quick response to temperature change.
- High-limit safety thermostat, on/off switch and four electric
indicator lights provide safe and easy operation.
- Two large nickel-plated steel side hanging steel baskets
provide continuous flow of product during peak periods.
- All stainless steel cabinet construction for maintenance free
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs to match the height of other
Star-Max equipment in your line.
- Accessory twin baskets available (2 required per kettle).
|Number Of Fry Pots||2 pots|