You have it all; now you need a place to put it. Don't underestimate the value of quality commercial shelves. Shelving is the cornerstone of well-organized foodservice businesses. You can choose between wire shelves, polymer shelves, or epoxy-coated shelves - all designed to be rugged and withstand the rigors of daily use in your restaurant or foodservice operation. You can also get wall-mounted shelves and cookware racks to hang above your other equipment to make efficient use of limited space. You might also need dunnage racks or heavy-duty keg stackers. Or get organized with sheet pan racks and self-feeding can racks. And make sure you have the right size of work table and equipment stand for your restaurant kitchen.
Recommended in Shelving/Carts
- SKU: PA4864KSureshelf 2-Shelf Chrome Plated Keg Rack 48"W x18"D x 63"H$149.00
- SKU: PA4863KSureshelf 2-Shelf Black Epoxy Coated Keg Rack 48"W x 18"D x 63"H$149.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: QF1826DFQuantum Food Service 3672S Stainless Steel Wire Shelf 36" x 72"$629.29
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: QF1825DFQuantum Food Service 3660S Stainless Steel Wire Shelf 36" x 60"$548.39
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: QF1824DFQuantum Food Service 3648S Stainless Steel Wire Shelf 36" x 48"$412.49
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: QF1823DFQuantum Food Service 3636S Stainless Steel Wire Shelf 36" x 36"$334.59
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: QF1822DFQuantum Food Service 3072S Stainless Steel Wire Shelf 72" x 30"$582.59
Keep Organized with Shelving, Carts, Tables, and Racks
Organization in a commercial kitchen is nearly as important as producing good food. Keep your walk-ins and dry storage areas organized with shelving made of polymer or plated or coated wire. Equipment stands, and work tables can give you undershelf storage opportunities. Wall shelves and cookware racks keep your favorite pots, pans, and ingredients at eye level and within reach. Keep your canned goods easily accessible with can racks, and cool off your hot sheet pans in a pan rack. Buy a pan rack with wheels to easily move it near your oven when you’re loading it up and out of the way as it cools off.