In the heat of a commercial kitchen, a flat top grill is a versatile piece of restaurant equipment to have, whether you're making pancakes, burgers, eggs, or whatever your culinary imagination dreams up.
A griddle allows you to cook multiple dishes on the same surface at the same time with adjustable heat zones on the cooking plate. Fueled by electricity, natural gas, or liquid propane, flat-top grills come in a variety of sizes from 21" portable models or more permanent and larger countertop units to fit your kitchen or cooking needs.
Recommended in Griddles
- SKU: HT0304DDHatco / Krampouz KGRDG-2513 Thermostat Control Gas Griddle 27-1/2"W$1,937.65
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: PA0115Patriot FN-01 120V Thermostat Control Electric Griddle 16"W$224.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: 891542DFWolf TYG48C 30,000 BTU Teppanyaki Natural Gas Griddle 49-5/8"W$6,066.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: 891543DFWolf TYG48C 30,000 BTU Teppanyaki LP Gas Griddle 49-5/8"W$6,066.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: 787024Patriot PT-G24-M 60,000 BTU Manual Control Gas Griddle 24"W$539.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: 891544DFWolf TYG60C 30,000 BTU Teppanyaki Natural Gas Griddle 61-5/8"W$7,073.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: 787036Patriot PT-G36-M 90,000 BTU Manual Control Gas Griddle 36"W$639.00
- FREE SHIPPINGSKU: 891545DFWolf TYG60C 30,000 BTU Teppanyaki LP Gas Griddle 61-5/8"W$7,073.00
The classic image of a restaurant kitchen almost always includes a griddle. And it’s a classic for a reason. A flat-top grill can do everything from frying eggs, searing steaks, cooking vegetables for fajitas, and toasting. And with multiple burners and temperature zones, you can do it all at once. Shop for the right grill for your kitchen or food truck. Select from electric, natural gas, or liquid propane models. You'll find your next griddle at Restaurant Equippers, from small portable models to drop-in hibachi-style teppanyaki flat-tops.