RETURNING ITEMS TO RESTAURANT EQUIPPERS
30 DAY NO HASSLE CUSTOMER RETURNS on Stocked Items
Restaurant Equippers strives to make your shopping experience as effective as possible, whether purchasing in our Warehouse Stores, phoning our Nationwide Order Office, ordering at Equippers.com, or returning an item.
Please contact our customer service department first before you attempt to return an item.
If you change your mind for any reason, you may return unused items purchased from one of our stores or shipped from our warehouse still in their unopened original packaging for a full refund or product exchange within 30 days of the original purchase when the following conditions are met:
- Call 888-430-1655 to receive your RMA Number and instructions for making your return from our Equipment and Supply Specialist.
- Return the unused item(s) in original packaging with all accessories, components, and paperwork included, following all the instructions provided by your Equipment and Supply Specialist.
- Make sure you enter your RMA Number onto your Return ID Ticket (printed as a part of your original invoice) and include the Return ID Ticket with the item being returned.
- Unless you have arranged with our Customer Service Department to personally return the item(s) to one of our Warehouse Stores, ship the item(s) to the address shown on your Return ID Ticket.
You will be charged a restocking fee of 20% or more if any of the above instructions have not been followed, in addition to the following:
- More than 30 calendar days have passed since you purchased the item(s) (except when approved for return under Manufacturer Warranty).
- The product has been used.
- All original accessories and components are not included in the return.
- The product cannot be returned in its original packaging.
- You did not obtain an RMA from a Restaurant Equippers Equipment and Supply Specialist, enter it onto the Return ID Ticket, and include it with the returned merchandise.
Vendor Direct/Drop Ship Returns
- Vendor direct returns refer to items shipped from and returned directly to the product manufacturer.
- Contact our Customer Service Department at 888-430-1655 for assistance if you'd like to return an item that was shipped directly from the vendor.
- You must notify Restaurant Equippers within 3 business days of receipt of the product.
- The return items must be unused, in original packaging, along with pallet if the equipment was received on a pallet, and within 3 business days of receipt.
- The vendor may decline the return based on circumstances.
- Vendor direct returns are subject to a restocking fee and freight charges at the vendor's discretion.
- Unless your items arrive damaged, defective, shipped in error, or have been approved for return under Manufacturer Warranty, you will be charged for Restaurant Equippers cost of shipping the returned item back to Restaurant Equippers. You can avoid the cost of the return freight by returning the product to any of our Warehouse Stores.
Note: Items not stocked in Restaurant Equippers inventory may be subject to the manufacturers' return policies. This includes special ordered and custom-made items as well as items shipped directly from the manufacturer.