- Includes tank cover
- Light duty electric countertop fryer
- Stainless steel construction
- Single 15lb. pot
- 120°F - 375°F temperature range
- Includes basket
- 120V, 1750 Watts
- 11-3/4"W x 16"D 11-1/4"H
- 1-year warranty
Patriot EF6L 15 lb. Light Duty 120V Electric Countertop Fryer 11-3/4"W
The Patriot EF6L 15 lb. Light Duty 120V Electric Countertop Fryer is a cooking appliance commonly used in commercial kitchens and other food service environments. The features and benefits of this type of fryer include:
- Electric countertop design: The fryer is designed for countertop use, making it convenient and easy to use.
- 15 lb. capacity: The fryer has a capacity of 15 lbs, making it suitable for small-scale frying operations.
- 120V electrical requirement: The fryer requires a 120V electrical source, making it easy to install in a variety of environments.
- 11-3/4"W size: The fryer has a size of 11-3/4"W, making it suitable for use in small kitchens and other limited spaces.
- Adjustable temperature control: The fryer features an adjustable temperature control, allowing users to set the temperature to meet their specific frying needs.
- Convenient: The electric countertop design makes the fryer convenient and easy to use, reducing the amount of time and effort required to prepare food.
- Suitable for small-scale operations: The 15 lb. capacity makes the fryer suitable for small-scale frying operations, making it a cost-effective option for those who do not need to fry large quantities of food.
- Easy to install: The 120V electrical requirement makes the fryer easy to install in a variety of environments, reducing the need for extensive electrical work.
- Space-saving: The 11-3/4"W size makes the fryer suitable for use in small kitchens and other limited spaces, making it more efficient for storage.
- Customizable: The adjustable temperature control allows users to set the temperature to meet their specific frying needs, making it more practical and efficient.
Overall, the Patriot EF6L 15 lb. Light Duty 120V Electric Countertop Fryer is a useful cooking appliance for commercial kitchens and other food service environments. It is convenient, suitable for small-scale operations, easy to install, space-saving, and customizable, making it a convenient option for those who need to fry food efficiently.
Patriot warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for period of 1 year from the date of original installation.
- Do not touch any hot surfaces
- Do not immerse unit, cord or plug in liquid at any time
- Unplug cord from outlet when not in use and before cleaning
- It is recommended that the fryer not be moved when it contains hot oil or any other hot liquid ? Do not use this unit for anything other than intended use
- Do not use outdoors
- Always cook on a firm, dry and level surface
- High temperature will cause scalding. Do not stand over fryer when operating and do not touch any part of machine while in operation, other than handle of basket and power controls
- Do not use unit with a damaged cord or plug, in the even the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner
- Keep children and animals away from fryer
- Any incorrect installation, alterations, adjustments and/or improper maintenance can lead to property loss and injury. All repairs should be done by authorized professionals only
- Keep all flammable and combustible materials away from this unit ? This machine must be placed on a level surface
- Volume of food should be limited to avoid overflowing
- Foods that do not absorb oil easily should be limited to avoid overflow ? Use caution when placing large foods in fryer
- When transporting the unit, the machine should be handled carefully, and held by the side handles
- These fryers are available in 2 different models. One is a 1-tank fryer (EF6L); another is a 2-tank fryer (EF6L2). The 2-tank fryer is able to fry two different kinds of food at the same time.
- The oil temperature is regulated by the temperature regulator and includes a yellow (Hot Light) which cycles on and off to indicate when the desired temperature has been reached.
- The automatic shut off feature cuts power to the unit when the oil has reached 446? F (The maximum allowable temperature).
- There is an automatic micro-switch on the bottom of the unit head. This will cut power to the unit if the head has been separated from the base of the unit without the power switch turned off or the power cord unplugged.
- The heating coils are protected by a stainless steel panel base at the bottom of the unit.
- Make sure the power supply you are using is adequate for continual fryer use and voltage is adequate. The use of a surge protector or circuit breaker is advisable.
- Make sure that the temperature regulator knob is set to the off position. 3. Remove basket from the machine.
- Make sure the oil valve is closed.
- Fill oil receptacle with vegetable oil somewhere between the minimum and maximum levels, allowing room for food volume.
- Plug the machine in.
- A green ?Power Light? will come on. Rotate the temperature regulator knob clockwise to the desired temperature. When the desired temperature has been reached, the yellow (Hot Light) will turn off and cycle and the temperature controller will maintain the temperature automatically.
- Load food into basket, and carefully place loaded basket into machine to avoid splash. 9. Gently shake off excess oil from food when removing from tank after frying.
The enclosed frying basket is intended to hold small foods such as French fries and onion rings. Large food can be placed directly into the basket or oil tank.
After fryer usage, turn power controller counterclockwise to the ?OFF? position and remove plug from power supply. The procedure is as follows:
- Carefully remove unit head from box and place in a safe dry place. 2. Lift out the tank and carefully dispose of oil
- Gently wipe oil tank removing any excess oil or sludge. Dry completely and place back on machine.
For best results, cover the fryer when oil is cool and not in use. This will keep unwanted debris from falling into the oil. Always use fresh vegetable oil with each use. It is recommended that you inspect the unit before each use to check that the power cord is not frayed or damaged in any way.
TROUBLESHOOTING ? Troubles listed are for reference. If any fault occurs, please discontinue use. Do not attempt to repair yourself. This will void the warranty.
Problem: Not working as well as expected Cause: Unit is not on a dedicated circuit
Solution: Unplug unit, plug into a dedicated line and retry
Problem: Not working as well as expected Cause: Basket is overloaded
Solution: Too much product will bring down the temperature of the oil bringing it to a boil rather than a frying temperature. Use less product.
Problem: Stopped working Cause: Reset button was tripped
Solution: Here is a reset button located on the back of the head. Unscrew the cap and push the button to reset. (Be sure to replace black cap)
Problem: Stopped working
Cause: Micro/safety switch is not making contact
Solution: Make sure that the unit is on a level surface and that the switch is sitting flush making contact with the metal on the back of the body
Problem: Indicator light won?t turn on and unit will not heat Cause: Plug not properly inserted into outlet
Solution: Reinsert the plug
Located on the back of the fryer head, it will read ?RESET?. With the unit unplugged and fully cooled off, unscrew the knob to expose red button. Press the red button to reset the unit.
|Number Of Fry Pots||1 pot|