- Accommodates one 12" x 20" full size food pan up to 6" deep
- Designed for wet or dry operation
- Drop-In 4-well warmer with drain
- Full size pan capacity
- Energy saving, fully insulated construction
- Tubular heating elements are located under warming pans for quick & efficient heating
- 57-1/2"W x 23-5/8"D x 9-3/4"H
- 2-year parts and 1-year labor warranty
Ship times may vary due to supply chain constraints. Please contact us at 888-430-1655 for estimated lead times.
Wells MOD-400TDM 208/240V Drop-In 4-Well Warmer with Drain Manifold
Wells heavy-duty, top-mount, drop-in, Modular food warmers are designed to hold heated foods at safe and fresh serving temperatures. Wells MOD400 Series accommodates four 12” X 20”standard food pans or equivalent fractional inset pans and are designed for wet or dry operation
Construction – One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavygauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans are standard features on all models. Wellsloks are standard for quick and easy installation.
Insulation – Sides, front, back and bottom are fully insulated for energy savings, efficiency, quicker pre-heat and faster recovery.
Controls & Heating- Individual controls for each well provide maximum versatility. Models with thermostatic or infinite controls are available. High-limits prevent overheating. Temperature-ready indicator lights are standard on all control types. Powerful tubular heating elements are located under the warming pans for quick and effi cient heating and for even heat distribution.
Additional Features Available
- Accommodates four 12” X 20” standard inset pans or equivalent fractional pans
- One-piece stainless steel top fl ange and heavy-gauge, deepdrawn stainless steel warming pans
- Suitable for wet or dry operation (wet recommended for best results)
- Energy-saving fully-insulated construction
- Fully Insulated models are perfect for non-metal counters
- Thermostatic or infinite controls
- Separate controls for each individual wells
- High limits prevent overheating
- Thermostatic controls are recessed in a one-piece, drawn, front-mounted panel
- Wellslok standard for ease of installation
- Powerful tubular heating elements
- ½” drains and manifolds available
- 2-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Limited Labor Warranty