- Fryer cleaner powder
- Deep action cleaning
- Drain safe biodegradable degreaser
- Non caustic and mild PH
- Non abrasive
- Residue free
- Excellent hard surface cleaner
- Water based
- 9-1/2" x 3-3/4" x 3-3/4"
- Shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture
- By Alconox
Alconox PFS 1144R Deep Action Fryer Cleaner 4 lb. Box
Safer on Staff & Gentler on Equipment
Use for Routine Cleaning in Commercial Kitchens
Concentrated detergent for soak and manual cleaning. Ideal for cleaning food residue, oils, grease, carbon build-up, and proteins on stainless steel, glassware, metals, plastic, ceramic, porcelain, rubber, and fiberglass.
- Fryers, hoods, baffle filters, frying utensils
- Conveyor belt ovens
- Floors, walls, countertops
- Smallware and dishware
- Sidewalk and drivethru grease stains
Directions for cleaning an open-pot, tube-style or flat-bottom fryer
- Drain and dispose of oil from frypot. Close the drain valve and fill frypot with hot water.
- Dissolve 8 oz of Alconox® in the water. Fill frypot with hot water and dissolve 8 oz of Alconox® for small and medium frypot; use 16 oz for large frypot.
- Scrub fryer with a nylon brush to loosen caked-on grease. Place frying baskets and utensils inside frypot to soak.
- If safe water heating settings are available: heat the solution, then simmer for 30 minutes (190-195ºF). If heating is not allowed: cold soak for 2+ hours or leave to soak overnight if required.
- Drain half the water out of the frypot into a bucket. Do not drain into the filter pan. Scrub fryer with nylon brush, drain the remaining water, and then scrub again if needed.
- Thoroughly rinse the frypot with clean tap water. Thoroughly dry the fryer. 7.
- Pour 2 cups of oil into the frypot and drain into bucket to remove any remaining water.