CONVERT YOUR BROWSER OR EMAIL INTO ANY LANGUAGE
Converting web browsers and email services to different languages is easy.
Below, we'll explain how to change the language settings for Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox.
Changing your email language is also simple. Here we'll provide you with the steps to update Gmail and Outlook to your preferred language.
Changing Browser Language:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner to open the menu.
- Scroll down and click on "Settings."
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Advanced."
- In the "Languages" section, click on "Language."
- Add a new language by clicking on "Add languages."
- Select the language you want from the list and click "Add."
- Click on the three dots next to your chosen language and select "Display Google Chrome in this language."
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the three horizontal lines (menu) in the top-right corner.
- Select "Options."
- Scroll down to "Language and Appearance."
- Under "Language," click on "Choose."
- Add a new language by clicking on "Add a language."
- Select the language you want and click "Add."
- Click on the three horizontal dots next to your chosen language and select "Make Default."
- Restart Firefox to apply the changes.
- Click on the "Start" button, then go to "Settings" (the gear icon).
- In the Windows Settings window, select "Time & Language."
- In the left sidebar, click on "Language."
- Under "Preferred languages," click "Add a language" and select your desired language.
- Once added, click on the new language, and then click "Set as default."
- You may need to sign out or restart your computer to apply the changes.
- Click the Apple menu () in the top-left corner and select "System Preferences."
- Choose "Language & Region."
- Click the "+" button under the "Preferred languages" section to add your desired language.
- Drag your preferred language to the top of the list to set it as the primary language.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Safari follows the system language settings on macOS, so once you've updated your system language,
- Safari will use that language. Follow the same steps as mentioned above to change your system language on macOS.
After updating the system language, restart your computer to ensure that both Microsoft Edge and Safari display content in your chosen language.
- Keep in mind that not all websites will automatically change their language based on your browser settings.
- Website language preferences are often determined by the website itself or your location, and you may need to change the language settings on specific websites individually if necessary.
Updating Email Language Preferences
Outlook (Microsoft 365):
- Open your Outlook mailbox.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner (Settings).
- Under "Your app settings," click on "View all Outlook settings."
- Go to "General" and then "Language and time."
- Under "Language," choose your preferred language from the "Language" drop-down menu.
- Click "Save" at the top-right corner to apply the changes.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- Select "See all settings."
- Go to the "General" tab.
- Find the "Language" section.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to "Gmail display language" and select your preferred language.
- Scroll down and click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
New Feature: Chat with us in your preferred language...
We can now chat with you in your preferred language! Just start typing into the chat box in the language you're most comfortable with and the chat translation feature will take care of the rest.