- Double waffle maker
- 7" x 1/2" thick round aluminum grid
- Programmable controls with countdown timer
- Floating hinge
- LED display & electronic audible alarm
- "Cool Touch" coil spring handle
- Stainless steel construction
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Star SWBD-120V 120V Double Waffle Maker
Star waffle bakers are designed to be a reliable and consistent solution for high volume waffle production. The electronic controls and timer, combined with the cast-in heating element, provide superior consistency and uniformity. The durable overall design is made to offer years of maintenance-free waffle making service.
The Star waffle bakers will be constructed in the U.S.A. with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel body. Units will be supplied with electronic controls and timer. Units will utilize aluminum grids which have elements cast into them. The handle for the top will be a heat-resistant, nickle-plated coil design. The units will be available in 120 V or 208 V/240 V versions. The unit will be supplied with a 4-foot (1.22 m) cord with the appropriately rated NEMA plug, except 230V models which come with no cord or plug.
- Programmable electronic controls and timer for simple, consistent cooking
- Seven  inch (178 mm) diameter energy efficient cast aluminum grids
- Elements are cast into the upper and lower grids to provide superior temperature uniformity.
- Real time temperature display readout
- Audible end of bake cycle alarm
- Handle is nickel-plated steel with an open-coil design and heat-resistant coating.
- Stainless steel top, front, sides and drip trays
- Durable stainless steel hinge with heavy-duty bearing.